Taking great shots with a camera phone? Really? Well, yes! Photography is not only about megapixels and lenses (they help a lot but it’s not just that).
What are the pros and cons of shooting with the camera on your phone?
1. Small sensor and slower than usual capturing – camera app takes a while to load, not all phones shoot as fast as we want them to.
2. Limited settings.
3. Small sensor and poor low light performance.
4. Photos taken with flash look bad.
1. Your phone is always around.
2. Latest camera phones have burst mode (yes, we are talking about the expensive ones!)
3. Downloadable apps will let you… (click here to read the whole article)